Thursday, March 10, 2011

Unpopular Opinion


I really frustrates me when people talk about how excited they are to have fever era panic back in the new album because Pretty. Odd was a “flop” album, that it was a bad album, or a “Ryan Ross album”. Pretty. Odd was AMAZING. The lyrics on the album were sharp, witty, and elegant.
It’s insulting to the band for people to say the album was shit, because it was far from it. It may not have had a mainstream appeal to it, but it was fantastic.

Source: http://fuckyeahpanicatthedisco.tumblr.com/

I totally agreeee with the opinion.
pretty. odd. was amazing!
I love the album.
I love the music, I love Ryan voice there, love Brendon's too.
Love the tracks,  the concept, and just like it said, the lyrics on the album were sharp, witty, and elegant.
And also, SWEET.. LOVE pretty. odd. LOVE Panic! At The Disco!

0 comments:

Post a Comment